Summer Food Program - Meet Up and Eat Up

The Holly Area Schools announces the sponsorship of the Summer Food Service Program, also known as Meet Up and Eat Up, for children. Free meals will be made available to children 18 years of age and under or persons up to age 26 who are enrolled in an educational program for the mentally or physically disabled that is recognized by a State or local public educational agency.

Meals will be provided at the site(s) listed below: 

Service:   June 26 - August 25
Holly High School
6161 East Holly Road
Holly, MI  48442
Breakfast:  8:30 am - 9:45 am
Lunch:  11:30 am - 1:00 pm
No Friday Service

Service:  June 19 - August 25
Holly Elementary School
801 E Maple Street
Holly, MI  48442
Breakfast:  9:10 am
Lunch: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm

Service:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ONLY - July 10 - August 22
Patterson Elementary
3231 Grange Hall Road
Holly, MI  48442
Breakfast:  8:45 am - 9:30 am
Lunch:  11:30 am - 12:30 pm

PDF DocumentDownloadable Letter

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600(voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is available in languages other than English.

To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at, or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

(202) 690-7442; or